Home | About Us | Contact Us | Sign-In
0 Items: $0.00 
| My Cart

On orders
over $100

Hemp Clothing

ABOUT HEMP

More Hemp Stuff

The Rainforest

HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.


You are here: Home > About Hemp > Feed the Planet
Hemp Can Feed the Planet.

 Analysis of Hempseed
Moisture 5.7% Fat 30% Protein (Nx6.25) 22.5% Ash 5.9% Energy 503 Calories/100g Carbohydrates 35.8% Carotene (Vit. A) 16,800 IUllb Thiamine (BI) 0.9 mg/100g Riboflavin (BZ) 1.1 mg/100g Pyridoxine (B6) 0.3 mg/100g Niacin (B3) 2.5 mg/100g Vitamin C 1.4 mg/100g Vitamin D <10 IU/100g Vitamin E 3 mg/100g Insoluble Dietary Fiber 32.1 % Soluble Dietaly Fiber 3.0% Total Dietary Fiber 35.1 % Mineral Assay Of Sterilized Hempseed Element ppm (parts per million) Calcium 1680.0 Chromium 0.65 Copper 12.0 Iodine 0.84 Iron 1789.0 Magnesium 6059.0 Phosphorus 8302.0 Potassium 6170.0 Sodium 22.0 HEMP SEED OIL Analysis of Hempseed Oil Moisture 19% Vitamin A 8,700 IU/lb. Vitamin E <1 mg /100g Phosphatides 0.03% Chlorophyll 6 ppm Fat Stability AOM 5 hours Free Fatty Acid 0.94% Insoluble Matter 0.01 % Iodine Value 166.5 Peroxide Value 7.0 meg/kg Saponification Value 192.8 Specific Gravity 0.9295 at 20C Unsaponifiable Matter 0.28% Smoke Point 165 C Flash Point 141 C Melting Point (-8 C) Fatty Acid Analysis of Hempseed Oil Palmitic Acid C16:0 6.1 % Palmitoleic Acid C 16: 1 0.3% Heptadecanoic Acid C17:0 0.2% Stearic Acid C18: 1 2.1 % Oleic Acid C18:1 12.0% Linoleic Acid (LA) C18:2 56.9%* Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) C18:31.7%** Linolenic Acid (LNA) C18.3 18.9%* Arachidic Acid C20:0 0.5% Eicosenoic Acid C20:1 0.3% Behenic Acid C22:0 0.3% Erucic Acid C22: 1 0.2% Lignoceric Acid C24:0 0.3% Nervonic Acid C24: 1 0.2% *=essential fatty acid. This1:3 LNA:LA ratio is called ''the optimum balance" by Dr. Udo Erasmus, author of the book Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill, an authoritative book on edible oils and fats. ** "GLA" is Omega-6 Super GLA, less commonly found in fish and flaxseed oils. HEMP SEED NUT Nutritional Analysis of HempNut (TM) Hulled Hempseed Courtesy of HempNut, Inc. Calories/100g 567 Protein (Nx5.46) 30.6 g/100g Fat 47.2 g/100g Saturated Fat 5.2 g/100g Monounsaturated Fat 5.8 g/100g Polyunsaturated Fat 36.2 g/100g Carbohydrate 10.9 g/100g Ash 6.6 g/100g Moisture 4.7 g/100g Palmitic 16:0 3.44 g/100g Arachidic 20:0 0.28 g/100g Oleic 18:1 5.8 g/100g Linoleic 18:2 27.56 g/100g Linolenic 18:3 8.68 g/100g Stearic 18:0 1.46 g/100g Cholesterol 0.0 g/100g Peroxide Value 4.29 meq/Kg Total Dietary Fiber 6.0 g/100g Sugars 1.99 g/100g Fructose 0.45 g/100g Glucose 0.30 g/100g Sucrose 1.24 g/100g Maltose <0.1 g/100g Lactose <0.1 g/100g Vitamin A (B-Carotene) 4 IU/100g Thiamine (Vit B1) 1.38 mg/100g Riboflavin (Vit B2) 0.33 mg/100g Vitamin B6 0.12 mg/100g Vitamin C 1.0 mg/100g Vitamin D 2277.5 IU/100g Vitamin E (dl-A-Tocopherol) 8.96 IU/100g Sodium 9.0 mg/100g Calcium 74.0 mg/100g Iron 4.7 mg/100g Standard Plate Count 4000 /g Coliforms <10 /g Yeasts <10 /g Molds 30 /g Salmonella neg in 25 g Pseudomonas <10 /g Tetrahydrocannabinol neg in 60mg HEMP PROTEIN POWDER AMINO ACID ASSAY Glutamic Acid + Glutamine 47.95 mg/gram Aspartic Acid + Asparagine 27.28 mg/gram Arginine 25.90 mg/gram Glycine 13.36 mg/gram Alanine 13.23 mg/gram Serine 11.85 mg/gram Proline 10.06 mg/gram Leucine 9.78 mg/gram Tyrosine 7.99 mg/gram *Lysine 5.92 mg/gram *Threonine 5.10 mg/gram *Phenylalanine 4.82 mg/gram *Valine 4.13 mg/gram *Methionine 3.58 mg/gram Histidine 3.44 mg/gram *Isoleucine 2.07 mg/gram Cystine + Cysteine 1.65 mg/gram Phosphoserine 1.24 mg/gram Cystathionine 1.24 mg/gram *Tryptophan 0.83 mg/gram Ethanolamine 0.55 mg/gram *= Essential Amino Acid